Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Brilliant effort



This is a brilliant result and I'm pleased to have been part of it. How did I hear about it? Clearly, I'm not a crafter myself! Probably via Little Mysteries, or maybe via facebook? I've started following a number of designers and others there. Either way, the raffles and auctions encouraged me to give a bit extra than I would have otherwise. I did win a couple of auctions and I won a raffle! A gorgeous softie bunny is heading my way. How awesome!

Special thanks to Toni and Carli who were the masterminds of this (I believe). Thanks again to all who contributed, especially those who created and offered their work, but also to those who bid, who donated. At the end of the day, the total speaks volumes about how community online can work.

No comments: