Friday, November 27, 2009

A happy thing...

I'm feeling tired today. I have a lot to do, but I thought before I logged off the computer I would check my credit card statement. I'm missing a transaction - my donation to the Wayside Chapel should have been processed over a week ago. I don't like to bother people, but in this case, I rang them.

Well... I'm so glad I did! I've just got off the phone after a lovely conversation. It turns out that when I signed up as a 'friend' of the Wayside last year, it was only for a 12 month period. That's why the November 2009 donation hasn't gone through.

The lady I spoke to was so thrilled to hear from me (she says it's usually they who ring donors not the other way around!).

So, I'm signed up again and I've had a lovely uplifting conversation.

I strongly support the philosophy of the Wayside Chapel. I believe in love over hate. If you do too, you can make a donation here: http://www.thewaysidechapel.com.au/donations.php

No comments: