Thursday, October 23, 2008

Like sands through the hour glass...

It's been quite a while since I said anything here. I know what happened... I went back to work! After twelve months maternity leave I returned to full time work in late January 2008 and what an impact that made. It's a post by itself really.

So, time passes. Like sands through the hour glass.

I spoke to someone about this blog recently and I realised two things:
1) I hadn't updated the blog in AGES.
2) I felt as if I should change my byline! Observing life? Every post here seems to be about death! I think death tells us a lot about life, but death isn't all I'm on about. Of course, the sand has to run out sometime... and it's a reflective process.

I haven't been reflecting about much lately. Just keeping up really - day to day stuff. I didn't want this space to be about that, so I haven't been posting about that either.

I'm hoping to start writing articles again soon.

No comments: